Living the Journey • A Day at a Time
I have tried this recipe a few times already and I thought I would share it with you.
Let me tell you, this meatloaf is absolutely delish! I will admit, it is not the healthiest recipe, but when you’re trying to avoid restaurant and feel like having comfort food this recipe is what you need to try. It’s so tasty!
What you need for this recipe is:
- 10 slices bacon
- 1/3 cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoons prepared yellow mustard
- 1 pound ground beef chuck
- 1 (8 ounces) package shredded Cheddar cheese
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1/4 cup dry bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 (3 ounces) can French-fried onions
I’ve served this recipe with rice.
For complete instructions, you can visit Allrecipes Website here!
If you try this recipe, I would love to hear your thoughts.