Living the Journey • A Day at a Time
Are you looking for an easy, healthy and budget-friendly recipe?
Look no further! This recipe is tasty and doesn’t require a lot of ingredients which makes it budget-friendly and is ready in less than 30 minutes.
I found this recipe on Pinterest. Yes, Pinterest is my best friend when it comes to finding recipe ideas. This recipe is from Primavera Kitchen and you can find the cooking instruction on their website.
Ground Turkey Sweet Potato Skillet
All you need is:
- 2 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 lbs extra-lean ground turkey
- 1 tsp garlic clove, minced
- ½ cup onions, diced
- ½ cup yellow pepper, diced
- 1 ½ cups sweet potato, diced
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- A pinch of red chili flakes
- ½ cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Fresh parsley for garnishing
If you like cheese, you can add more!