Thanks, Meghan from Meghan’s Whimsical Explorations & Reviews Blog for nominating me for this award. I am assuming that this award was created by Olivia Seltzer the founder of theCramm.
- Include that tidbit about who created this awesome award; theCramm
- Mention the person who nominated you
- Share three things that motivate you to blog
- Share three people who inspire you to blog
- Share one thing you hope to do that will improve the world
- Answer your challenge question
- Nominate 10+ bloggers and give them a fun challenge question
3 things that motivate me to blog
- Having a place to store my thoughts and experience.
- Knowing people are reading what I write keeps me accountable.
- People interacting with me about a post I wrote.
3 people who inspire me to blog
To be honest, I don’t really have anyone who inspires me to blog. I started this blog to help me cope with some struggles I had. It started more like a journal with a hope to inspire others or help others that may be in the same situation. As I write this post I am thinking there might be one person. It first started on Pinterest looking for a haircut and ended up on her blog and some post she wrote was touching and made me realize maybe blogging isn’t a bad idea. She started an online shop which came from a DIY she made and started to be successful. She’s a true inspiration. Her name is Michelle but she always goes as GirrlScout.
1 thing I hope to do that will improve the world
Cancer is everywhere and it touched my family a few times already. Being able to help raise funds for research to help find a cure, prevent it or have resources to help cope with the aftermath would be something that I hope to improve.
My Challenge Question
How do you come up with questions such as these? Do you try to make them difficult to answer? Do you base it off of what you’re currently reading/watching?
For me, I think the inspiration would come from movies, books, personal struggles that I want answers or even something I saw on social media. One time I got inspired by a national day. Some of them are kinda weird and makes you think. I would make them challenging, but not too difficult. Just enough to make you think outside the box.
My Nomination Question
Where/How do you find your blog post inspiration? How do you prevent/cope with writer’s block? I find myself struggling lately to find content. I am wondering how you guys are coping with this issue?
- The View From My Window
- Discovering Your Happiness
- Miss Mental
- Inspire Art
- Liv Your Life